Tuesday 27 August 2013

Coaster Winners!


My apologies for the lateness of the announcement of the winners and the rubbishness (Yes, tis a word in my made up vocabulary) of this post. I have had significant issues with my lap top. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Also my boys are on their 9 week summer holiday. Yes. NINE weeks! It's busy.

So the winner of the Ovaltine coaster is.......



♡ Linda Gilbert ♡
He was shouting "Winnerrrrrrrrr"


The winner of the Munchmallows coaster is....


♡ Carole C ♡

Big Cuckoo wouldn't pose with the name he pulled out of the bowl

Lucky ladies! Please email me to give me your details.



All is well here in the nest, we have been having a really lovely Summer holiday. I hope that at somepoint I will sit down and blog in earnest all those things we have been enjoying. I must have thousands of photo's and memories and stories I would like to share. I'm really enjoying my life and I think to have it preserved here (the edited version where I ignore the pants bits) would be very special for both myself in the future but also for my sons.

xxx


ps. I just know I am going to be crap at replying to any comments so please don't feel you need to stay and chat. Have a fab day you lot xxx


7 comments:

  1. I don't think I entered your giveaway but congratulations to the winners. I was starting to wonder if you had done a runner on us! Missed you heaps.
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cuckoo...thankyou for picking me :) Really looking forward to reading your next post about your summer.I'm off to email you now ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have missed your posts but guessed you would be busy with the family. I've only got one little angel but oh boy does she keep me on my toes.

    Melanie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the rest of your summer! Looking forward to your posts.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to hear from you! Nine weeks - lucky you, I wish I had nine weeks for the summer holiday!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whooooo Hoooooooo ....... It's me!!!! Oh what fun. I will treasure the coaster and "Thank You" so much for hosting such a lovely Giveaway. Km
    Now the other winners will be happy too.
    Love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're having a good summer, 9 weeks? Blimey!

    ReplyDelete

I L♡VE your comments. Thank you ever so for taking the time. I do try to get back to everyone but I am rather scatty and I have these 3 big distractions....(and I'm just generally a bit rubbish lately, so please don't feel obliged to leave a note) Sorry about the word verification too, too much spam.